62nd Congress Only 1 day left before the rate increases!
The UIA invites you to meet with the lawyers of the world during its 62nd annual congress, from October 30 to November 3 in Oporto, Portugal.
This year, the main topics are:
• Modern slavery: the legal challenges
• Legal practice in the digital era
In addition to these topics, you will have the opportunity to participate in scientific sessions organized by the UIA commissions, such as:
• Organization of Law Firms / Civil Liability Law / Insurance Law on the theme "The Strategy of Law Firms, Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance in the New World: Digitalization, Insurance and Cybersecurity"
• Administrative Law / Environmental Law and Sustainable Development on the topic "The legal challenges of public procurement: labor, administrative and environmental aspects"
• Insurance Law / Transport Law / Robotics Law on the topic "Unmanned Vehicles - Where to go without a driver and who to sue if necessary?"
And much more!
Register online before July 31 to benefit from preferential rates, saving up to 15%!